New messages Members Forum rules Search RSS
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » For webmasters » uCoz » YellowStroke Template
YellowStroke Template
holdosimeheszetDate: Tuesday, 03.04.2012, 12:09 | Message # 16
Group: Users
Awards: 0
C'mon, should i suggest my all visitors to use firefox? Ok firefox way better than ie, but it's the solution truly? (by the way, if it's a question about browser why not suggest chrome? It's way better than firefox.) Not good in ie, just use firefox? Or just use a content blocker, which not allow access my visitors to visit my homepage until they're not install firefox. Is that serious? I've never read such a stupid answer.

Anyway i solved the problem, now works fine with ie.

UndisPutedDate: Tuesday, 03.04.2012, 13:46 | Message # 17
Group: Verified
Awards: 4
Im glad that you solved the problem. Here is what i found on ucoz forum.

Firefox is an advised browser from uCoz as it is especially useful if you download the uToolbar and additionally advised add-ons such as Firebug etc. It is not essenital however. In reality every browser except for IE is good for web development. IE is a massive irritation however most sites will need to be developed for cross-browser compatibility with it anyways due to 50% of the worlds population predominantly using it.

p0ssesseDDate: Thursday, 05.04.2012, 19:23 | Message # 18
Group: Users
Awards: 0
How can i change minichat's background?The background and text are white color.

Message edited by p0ssesseD - Thursday, 05.04.2012, 19:23

Filip5Date: Friday, 06.04.2012, 01:07 | Message # 19
p0ssesseD, please provide your website link. Replace backround picture wich should be uploaded in the img foler of the server.

UndisPutedDate: Friday, 06.04.2012, 02:15 | Message # 20
Quote (Filip5)
p0ssesseD, please provide your website link. Replace backround picture wich should be uploaded in the img foler of the server.

I dont think its pic for what he is asking for, its color code, ive been looking for it on whole CSS, could't find it yet. Just colours around it. Ill keep my eyes on that template.

Forum » For webmasters » uCoz » YellowStroke Template
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: