#basket
New messages Members Forum rules Search RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » For webmasters » Template installation » Questions before using this Template
Questions before using this Template
DashDate: Monday, 20.02.2012, 10:08 | Message # 1
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hi, I have an ucoz website that it's currently using one of those default templates (number 996 to be precise) and now I'm trying to use this template, but before that I have some questions.

I downloaded the file from this site but I want to use the Blue dark version instead of the red one, I found the file of the blue version but my problem is that some of the folders are in russian (I think), so my question is: Is it possible to use all the files that come with the red version and only change the "images" folder with the one from the blue version?

I hope someone can help me with this, thanks in advance.

UndisPutedDate: Monday, 20.02.2012, 11:39 | Message # 2
Group: Verified
Awards: 4
You can use thoose files. you just have to make sure they got the same file name and size. If it files is the same, just the colour which is different, then you can just replays them before installing it...

Filip5Date: Monday, 20.02.2012, 14:48 | Message # 3
Or ask someone who speaks russian to help you. Go trought some topics in this section,I think that one guys solved this. I will find that post when I return from school and let you know...

DashDate: Monday, 20.02.2012, 22:15 | Message # 4
Quote (UndisPuted)
You can use thoose files. you just have to make sure they got the same file name and size. If it files is the same, just the colour which is different, then you can just replays them before installing it...

Thanks, that's what I was planning to do, but I think it would be better to use all the files from the blue version so I'll try to translate the russian names, if it's too difficult then I will try replacing the files.

Quote (Filip5)
Go trought some topics in this section,I think that one guys solved this. I will find that post when I return from school and let you know...

Thank you, let me know if you find something, I'll check the topics later and if I find something I will post it here too.

Filip5Date: Monday, 20.02.2012, 23:20 | Message # 5
Here,ask MTComics, he managed to change that colour.

Link to forum section:
http://ucoztemplates.com/forum/13-172-1

Link to his website:
http://online-zabava.at.ua/

Notice: Few days ago his site were running,dont know what he did,but I suppose you should replace picture by picture to get that template working.

DashDate: Thursday, 23.02.2012, 08:25 | Message # 6
It worked! I only replaced the images with the ones from the blue version and I had no problems, you can check it out: http://talesanthology.ucoz.com/ (it's in spanish by the way)

My only problem would be that the text is still in red, but hopefully I'll be able to change that (can someone tell me an easier way to do that? tongue )

Anyway thanks to Filip5 and UndisPuted for the help.

UndisPutedDate: Thursday, 23.02.2012, 09:14 | Message # 7
Thats great man, No problem biggrin i will check out the where to change color on text also.

I found a code that maybe will help, i dont have this templated installed, so i can not test it out to see if its the right code. But ill add a code here and where you will find it, then you can check it out.

Code
#rt-main-surround ul.menu li.active > a, #rt-main-surround ul.menu li.active > .separator, #rt-main-surround ul.menu li.active > .item, .rt-article-title span, #rt-main-surround h2.title span {color:#cc0000;}
body a, #rt-main-surround ul.menu a:hover, #rt-main-surround ul.menu .separator:hover, #rt-main-surround ul.menu .item:hover, #rt-top .titlecolor h2.title span, #rt-main-surround h2.title span {color:#cc0000;}

Both code's {color:#cc0000;) has the same red color on the site. and i found this code in CSS folder that you have uploaded under mainstyles.css file if it int the right 1 then ill have to install the template so i can test it out myself before i know for sure.

Message edited by UndisPuted - Thursday, 23.02.2012, 10:04

Forum » For webmasters » Template installation » Questions before using this Template
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: