#basket
New messages Members Forum rules Search RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » About uCozTemplates.com » Questions & Suggestions » Suggestions (standard materials for all the existent modules)
Suggestions
MuşatinuDate: Friday, 31.05.2013, 15:53 | Message # 1
Group: Developers
Awards: 0
A problem regarding the creation or adaptation of a template is the fact that the developers don't have the necessary materials on the DEMO site. 

I suggest something probably complicated  and maybe you will consider it useless. 

So, I suggest that the developers have special accounts in order to create sites with standard materials and comments for all the existent modules. 

Why you need this: when adapting a template I always encounter a problem, I don't know how it would look like, I don't know how the page scroll would look like with a larger number of articles, I don't know how the comments and the responses would look like and other important elements.

OlsivaDate: Friday, 31.05.2013, 18:30 | Message # 2
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Hi Muşatinu,
As you know we have russian version of this website http://utemplate.pro/
It has many developers and I can say that almost the easiest thing to make in a template is to add materials.
Just copy&paste Lorem ipsum in an entry, click ADD as many times as you want. That's all.
I don't see there any problem for developers smile

Forum » About uCozTemplates.com » Questions & Suggestions » Suggestions (standard materials for all the existent modules)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: