#basket
New messages Members Forum rules Search RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Off-topic » Website improving ...
Website improving ...
Filip5Date: Wednesday, 28.03.2012, 13:49 | Message # 1
Group: Verified
Awards: 4
I am setting this in offtopic,due to some problems with website I am working on( or changing it a bit)...

Heres the adress of the website: www.vff.do.am

Heres what it is all about. Till the 15 of the april,I have to improve website as much as possible,because this one will be taking part in national competition.I would be very grateful if you guys would be able to help me for sime time giving me some ideas and critism about what you think and how you feel about website... (maybe some things that are missing and so... Site should serve to a company to comunicate among them and their customers or guests.

Also I got a bigger problem,with backround. I added the backround two days ago and edited the pictures,but heres the problem.

http://imageshack.us/f/252/web01q.jpg/

Theres just a small problem, black picture slightly cuts the red one,but I think its ok,but here comes the problem:

http://imageshack.us/f/515/web02d.jpg/

The black part cuts the picture in a stright,easy to see line. Anyone know how to edit that,or should I use some editor to edit the picture?(Altought I am not verry skilled with graphic yet.)

UndisPutedDate: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 02:57 | Message # 2
Yeah..i see what you mean, try to blurr (is it called blurr) your upper background, i can try to do it for you if needed.

Try this photo, see if you can use this 1.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o637/undisputed10/bg.png

Or

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o637/undisputed10/bg2.png

Check which one who is better. Hope you can use 1 of them. But you have to use them as png, so they get mixed with ur main background..

Message edited by UndisPuted - Thursday, 29.03.2012, 09:43

Filip5Date: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 13:38 | Message # 3
Altought the backround got blur effect,the second one is still black, in what way should I combine them then?

UndisPutedDate: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 13:51 | Message # 4
i have made the picture (ur background) blurry down on the pic, so u can see threw it, and the pic gets sharper over the hills and (sun). i my plan was tho see the hills and the red so into the background, so u will not see the line of ur pic. if you understand what im trying to say wink

Filip5Date: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 17:36 | Message # 5
Nice work,looks like this kinda worked. Btw do you think theres something that the site is missing?

UndisPutedDate: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 18:57 | Message # 6
I can it to blur more if wanted. And im not sure what else you should add to the site, since i dont know much about the site or understand that language.

Filip5Date: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 21:18 | Message # 7
So heres a brief definition of site:

This site should serve to comunicate among authoritatieves and people. Its website wor a company (not a real one,just a school). We should comunicate trough it and letting our fellows read news and so... I ve been thinking abou guestbook or so,but dont know weather its good idea or not.

Theres also another detail I ve been thinking about,is it possible to sepparate galleries by folders first,just then photos? So far you see pictures right when you enters there, but I would like to separate it somehow... I think the folders would be best if possible...

UndisPutedDate: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 21:51 | Message # 8
Quote (Filip5)
I think the folders would be best if possible...

CP -> Customize Design -> Main page of the photo album -> put $CATEGORIES$ instead of $BODY$

It will make give you categories like this: http://testing12345.ucoz.com/photo

SirDarknight(Tonmoy)Date: Friday, 30.03.2012, 06:02 | Message # 9
Awards: 6
@Undisputed,Filip5

You guys know nothing about moderating, you guys are the one who violating the rules, how dare you try to prevent another person from rule violating?

Please Give Me A Reputation or Award If My Post Helps You

Message edited by SirDarknight(Tonmoy) - Friday, 30.03.2012, 06:11

UndisPutedDate: Friday, 30.03.2012, 07:57 | Message # 10
Quote (SirDarknight(Tonmoy))
@Undisputed,Filip5

You guys know nothing about moderating, you guys are the one who violating the rules, how dare you try to prevent another person from rule violating?

huh?? we are the one who violating the rules,?? What do you mean? how?

Filip5Date: Friday, 30.03.2012, 17:27 | Message # 11
SirDarknight(Tonmoy), please explain what do you mean by that.

Forum » Other » Off-topic » Website improving ...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: