#basket
New messages Members Forum rules Search RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Off-topic » Looking for artists: Minecraft Style Sheet (Looking for artist to make a Minecraft theme for my site)
Looking for artists: Minecraft Style Sheet
PaulDate: Monday, 13.05.2013, 15:21 | Message # 1
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hey guys!

So I am going to make this short, I am looking for somebody with creativity to make a Minecraft theme for my site. If you make me a good theme that fits my site, I may even contribute to you as well (via PayPal)! Okay here is some info... I run the official site for Phaze Servers. The site is many things on the inside, donations, shops, Minecraft server IPs and statuses, forum (soon), server hosting, and more. I would like something unique, and something actually created by you, and not publicly distributed or used on your own site. The creator will receive all credit for the design, please do not put your credentials in the design as that ruins the look. I would like the theme to be catchy but not repellant. This means do not make it obnoxious please. I am glad to review any themes and maybe even use them! Remember, please no credentials in the theme but you will receive all credit. The URL is www.phaze-mc.com and you can email me at paul@phaze-mc.com thanks!

Note: Please make sure it is very user-friendly, thanks!

Forum » Other » Off-topic » Looking for artists: Minecraft Style Sheet (Looking for artist to make a Minecraft theme for my site)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: