#basket
New messages Members Forum rules Search RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » For webmasters » Template installation » Dominion Template show case and navigation problem
Dominion Template show case and navigation problem
음경Date: Monday, 22.08.2011, 22:10 | Message # 1
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hey im new to css html and all so im really sorry if I ask any noob questions
anyways i've installed the template dominion and i want to know how i can change the data and images in the showcase and also i would like to if the navigation is editable because i dnt want the default sections on my web navigation
hoping for a reply soon Thank you !

SirDarknight(Tonmoy)Date: Tuesday, 23.08.2011, 06:31 | Message # 2
Group: Verified
Awards: 6
Quote (음경)
i want to know how i can change the data and images in the showcase

Go To Control Panel>Customize Design>Global Blocks>DEMO

And Now You'll See Some Image Links Such as. "/images/rs1.jpg" Now Change These Links With Your Image Link

Quote (음경)
i would like to if the navigation is editable because i dnt want the default sections on my web navigation

Go To Control Panel>Customize Design>Global Blocks>MENU

You'll See Some Lines Like Below :

<li class="item"> <a class="orphan item bullet" href="/"> <span> Game </span> </a> </li>

Now Change The RED Thing To Your Address(To Where You Want The Visitors To Go When Thy Click On The Menu)

Now Change The BLUE Thing To Your Menu Name

Please Give Me A Reputation or Award If My Post Helps You

음경Date: Tuesday, 23.08.2011, 23:31 | Message # 3
Thank you very much for your help it really helped me alot smile Rep+ u anyways if you wouldnt mind i have another question regarding the navigation how can i add sub navigations on the menu ? i tried the site builder and it did not work it would be really great if u cn help
Thanks a lot Hoping for a reply soon smile !!

Added (23.08.2011, 23:31)
---------------------------------------------
And one more thing ,Im really sorry if im annoying or asking for too much but could please tell me how i can change the background image and the logo and also the image below the logo i'll add a picture of it so its easier for u to understand i found it harder because there's many images in the background hope u can help me Thank You Loads :)http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/timeisticking/Capture.png

SirDarknight(Tonmoy)Date: Wednesday, 24.08.2011, 07:42 | Message # 4
Group: Verified
Awards: 6
음경, Don't hesitate to ask, we r here to help biggrin

Quote (음경)
i have another question regarding the navigation how can i add sub navigations on the menu ?

For Sub-Menu See It

Quote (음경)
how i can change the background image and the logo

To Change The Logo Go To File Manager>images and find logo.png and change it with your logo(your logo's name must be logo.png too)

And Changing The BG It'll be hard for you. Anyways Go To File manager>images and find main-bg-bottom.jpg and change it with your pic. If you can provide the pic which you want as the bg then I can help you much because you need to change the css depending on the pic

Please Give Me A Reputation or Award If My Post Helps You

음경Date: Thursday, 25.08.2011, 05:02 | Message # 5
If you can provide the pic which you want as the bg

Thank you so much again im really happy and greatful to you because in most other communities if i ask for such help they would say go learn css or html and stop asking dumb questions :/ anyways it would be a big help if you can help me make this picture my BG http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/timeisticking/Blue_Flames_Wallpaper_1280x800_wallpaperhere.png

let me know if u need my PW and other info smile

also if you would not could u tell how i can add custom medals ? ty in advance
u really helped me out so much

Forum » For webmasters » Template installation » Dominion Template show case and navigation problem
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: