#basket
New messages Members Forum rules Search RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » For webmasters » Template installation » Medals Module help
Medals Module help
SuperstarDate: Friday, 27.07.2012, 01:36 | Message # 1
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Like the title says, I need help with the medals. Can you guys tell me how to add medals? I added 2 medals(one for super admins group /ID=4, and the second for Admins /ID=251) and also have put the images of them in my File manager (profile/medals) and have added the code in "Users personal page" template but when I go to my profile (super admin) the medal shows well, but on administrators profile (I mean admins) there's no medals. Can anyone help?

Here's my "Users personal page template"(I am using my own at the moment) - http://superstargames.ucoz.com/text.txt

If you don't understand me, I'll explain my problem:
First, I succesfully added a medal for "Super administrators" group on my page, and I wanted to add another medal for Administrators group (ID 251). So, I added two codes on "users personal page" template (one for super admins, one for admins), but when I go to a profile from Admin (not super admin), it says "No medals", and the same happens also on "Super Admins" profile. When I deleted the code for "Admin" on template everything is fine. Do you understand me? Please help.

Message edited by Superstar - Friday, 27.07.2012, 01:43

UndisPutedDate: Wednesday, 01.08.2012, 22:37 | Message # 2
Group: Verified
Awards: 4
why not just go to: CP » Users » User groups » Edit group properties or permissions
and add the link for the medal there?

Tado-sempaiDate: Saturday, 31.05.2014, 19:53 | Message # 3
Group: Users
Awards: 0
excuse me.. I have no idea how the medals should work
and I want to get something like this on my forum page. can anyone help me?
http://s019.radikal.ru/i616/1405/6b/8022c10a8d8f.png

Forum » For webmasters » Template installation » Medals Module help
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: